In this short but informative blog, I will try and outline what makes Canny Campers a great North East company to provide transport for your wedding. I will go with my favoured format of bullet points! Gives me time to think in stages rather than long sentences!!
- We spend between 1.5 – 2 hours cleaning each vehicle for your wedding. The beetle gets a full wax as well for each wedding, thanks to it being black (note to self, no more black cars). It is worth it when it’s done though as the bride could do her make-up in the reflection!
- We only do 1 wedding per day per car, so when you book us for that day, you are canny campers only concern, making sure you are happy with the service is our number 1 priority.
- A top VW Mechanic (one of the best around) looks after ‘Little Joe’ and ‘Millie’. There is nothing he can’t do with these vehicles.
- Every year we spend a good chunk of the earnings on keeping our VW’s in cracking condition. This year we re-invested around £1500 in to our cars. It’s important to us that we improve year on year and not just maximise profit.
- We offer VW Wedding Favour boxes that are exact replicas of ‘Little Joe’ and ‘Millie’ they can be bought directly from this web-site at a reasonable price and will be delivered quickly as we keep a good stock at all times. These VW Wedding Favours are designed and manufactured in the North East.
- Canny Campers offer a retro wedding experience. Our wedding package is designed to suit your requirements and ribbon colours can be co-ordinated to match your wedding theme. Free Cava and hand crafted VW champagne flutes are included for the bride and groom to add an extra little sparkle to the celebrations.
- Canny Campers have now been operating since 2009, this means we have had a good 5 years’ worth of experience now and have refined our service over those years, improving our cars, business systems and contacts to offer a better experience for our customers.
- When conducting a wedding all our drivers, myself, my partner Julie and my friend David. Will always try and get the balance right. We are professional and understand how important that is to our customers. We are also however laid back and easy to talk to.
- Communication – We can be contacted by E-mail, Twitter and Facebook, but you can call anytime on 07505471495. Don’t worry about calling later on in the evening. This is actually the best time for us. If you need to leave a message we will call you back. If you want to meet face to face this can also be arranged.
This I think outline’s the most important things when looking for a competent wedding car hire company, If I think of any more good ones I will update the blog!
Thank you to all of our 2013 brides, it was a good year for us.
Please keep the bookings coming for 2014 and make it our best year yet!
Check out some of our cool merch for all Canny Campers – SHOP NOW!